- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means the Eurocoin Group entity with which you are interacting as detailed. For example, the Eurocoin Group entity supplying you with products or services in your region or managing the website you are using. We will make it clear to you which entity this is at all times
- ‘the site’ means the Eurocoin Group website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, purchasing or enquiring about our range of goods and services or visiting our offices or exhibition stands at B-2-B Trade Shows.
2. How you can contact us:
FAO the Data Protection Officer,
Units 2-4 Travellers Close,
3. Information we may collect about you
- Information you give us: We collect any basic contact information you provide to us when you complete forms on our website or provide us with your details over the phone, via email, or when you meet in person with one of our team members and exchange details
- This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, company name you work for, and your job title
- Information we collect about you: We may collect information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on our websites, in emails or by telephone
4. How we use information about you
We may use your information for the following purposes, depending on the relationship we have with you.
|We use personal data to:||The purpose of this is:||The applicable legal basis:|
|To provide you with information that you have requested from us on our range of products and services||We will need to use your contact details to keep you updated about the products or services you have indicated you are interested in or have purchased from us.||By specifically requesting information from us, you are consenting to us using your personal data for the purposes of communicating such information to you|
|To keep in contact with you about other similar and relevant products or services of ours that may be of interest to you,||
To provide you with updates and technical information on these products and services that will be helpful to you.
It is our legitimate interest to keep you up to date on similar products, services and technical updates.
Where we rely on legitimate interests in this way, we will always offer an opt out, and unsubscribe option on any marketing information we send you.
5. Who we might share your data with?
We do not share your data with any 3rd parties outside of the Eurocoin Group,
Where we believe there would be benefits for you to receive bulletins and emails from other entities in the Eurocoin Group, we will first seek your consent prior to our sharing your information with our associated companies for marketing purposes
6. Third Party Content, Sites, and Contributions
7. How we look after your data and how long we keep it for
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use of any personal data we store.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits. Where you have not actively purchased goods or services from us, or otherwise engaged with us in seven years, we will delete your data, unless we have an obligation to retain it for longer (for example, for statutory financial reporting or taxation purposes).
Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
8. Where we store your information
Where you are interacting with a Eurocoin Group entity located inside the EU, our own servers (and those utilised by our third-party marketing support providers) are situated inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and all of the information that we collect about you will be stored securely on these servers.
9. Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by completing a Data Subject Access Request (SAR) form in writing and sending this to our Data Protection Officer, whose contact details are provided in Section (2) of this policy. You can ask us to provide the data via post or via email.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, in order to review that data
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to request that we delete your personal data
- To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection In the UK, the relevant authority is the Information Commissioners Office, you can find their details at www.ico.org.uk.